OUR PEOPLE PROFILE
Based in our office at:
18 Fore St, Williton, Taunton TA4 4QD, UK
Head of Private Client Department, Associate & Solicitor | Wills and Probate
Bart joined Risdon Hosegood in 2020 and became Head of the Private Client Department in 2022.
Before joining Risdon Hosegood Bart worked as a private client solicitor at several national firms and at Macfarlanes in the City of London. Bart has advised Offshore Trust Companies, Trustees, Executors, Landed Estates, Family Trusts, Entrepreneurs and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals. Bart frequently acts in the administration of large and complex estates, including estates with a foreign element, and advises in connection with Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning and the drafting of Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Bart has over 20 years’ experience as a private client solicitor and advises clients, mainly, in the following areas:
• Probate and Estate Administration;
• The drafting of Wills; Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deeds of Variation;
• Trust drafting and creation;
• Trust Administration;
• Applications to the Court of Protection;
• Inheritance Tax and Estate planning; and,
• Capital Gains Tax planning and advice.
Outside work Bart is a keen gardener and cook.